Out with the old and in with the new.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been doing a ton of spring cleaning. With the recent move into my house, I’m trying to clean out my closet and make room for new pieces. It feels great to cycle my wardrobe so I always have something fresh to wear!
1. The flounce top makes my list because the sleeves are to die for. Statement sleeves are super in right now–the bigger the sleeve, the better. There are so many fun silhouettes these days when it comes to sleeve styles, so don’t be afraid to try something new!
2. This straw hat is awesome because it’s so unique. I love how the ribbon only partially wraps around the hat and then tucks into a grommet hole. It adds an extra edge to an otherwise simple and classic hat. It also makes a perfect sunhat for lazy beach days.
3. Bralettes have been a popular choice for a while, but they’ve mainly been used as a layering piece under tanks. Now they’re becoming the main show. If you’re daring enough, try wearing one alone as a top.
4. I don’t always love the look of a wide leg trouser, but palazzo pants are a style I can get behind. I especially love them in a cropped version like in this H&M jumpsuit. Plus the off the shoulder look is right on trend.
5. I’m loving this linen sundress for summer. It’s breezy and has a beautiful lace up detail in front. It also has pockets–and I’m obsessed with pockets. I also think this would look super cute with the straw hat in number 2!
6. Vintage denim is in right now, and this 90s denim skirt doesn’t disappoint. It has an uneven hem and comes in 4 lovely colors. (I have my eyes on the pink one!)
7. I’m seeing pom-poms on everything and I’m not complaining. Purses, hem lines, and shoes have all taken to the colorful trend. I love the idea of pairing these shoes with a more simple outfit so they stand out as a little playful element.
8. I can’t get enough of this crossbody. It’s a statement in itself, so no matter what you throw it on with, you’ll look styled and put together. My favorite part is that the chain can be tucked inside and the metal ring can function like a handbag.
9. These mirrored sunglasses are fun, flirty, and mysterious. You can never go wrong with oversized sunnies.
10. Frayed hems are a must-have this summer. These jeans would look amazing with a graphic tee, leather jacket, and some boots like these perspex heel booties.