There’s no way to hide it. I’m milking the last of the warm days as much as possible (and also a little bit in denial).
I know it’s probably time to throw on a jacket and a scarf, but I can’t let go of summer just yet.
Whenever the sun peaks out and there’s any hint of warmth, I’m still busting out my crop tops and shorts.
That’s only amplified by my need to wear things as soon as I buy them. And that was exactly what happened when I found this adorable little ring pull crop top.
First of all, I’m obsessed with ring pulls these days. Put them on my handbags and throw them on every zipper and I’ll be happy. Seriously.
And the fact that this top came from Forever 21 was even more impressive. Sometimes I feel like it’s hard to find unique, fashion forward pieces there. But what a happy surprise!
And finally, we need to take a moment and appreciate how it matches perfectly with the color and ring pulls on the back of my new favorite sandals (or are they boots?).
I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to wear my new stuff out, so here we are. Crop tops and shorts in fall. I justify it because my outfit is rust colored. So I still fit in, right?
Styling the Ring Pull Crop Top
1. Choker: I picked this up for $1.00 (on sale) at my local Forever 21. Online its $4.99. But that’s still a great deal from the $7.90 it was originally!
2. Ring Pull Crop Top: Love love love everything about this top! I wish it wasn’t about to get cold so I could wear it like every other day.
3. High Waisted Shorts: These are one of those things you need to own if you don’t already. (Or get another pair, cuz why not?) Every crop top needs a high waisted denim friend. That’s just the way it is.
4. Shoes: The ones I’m wearing are long sold out. But if you want to try your luck on eBay or Poshmark, they’re the Brick Leather Ankle Sandals from Zara. Otherwise, I’ve included a really cute alternative (and they’re on sale)!
5. Straw Hat: I probably won’t be needing this a ton in the next few months, so I wanted to get at least one more good use out of it. But I love the texture a straw hat adds, so it was a must anyway!
6. Sunglasses: I bought these with this outfit in mind. I didn’t realize how much I’d love them and wear them with just about everything!