(And an Alaskan Malamute for good measure.)
I have big news! I decided to give up the pink for a while and dye my hair grey. But there’s bigger news. Meet Mishka! He is my loving 105 pound 7 year old Alaskan Malamute. My parents bought him when he was 6 weeks old, soon before I graduated from high school. Unfortunately I had to leave him with them in Virginia while I went to college in LA. But now that I’m in Michigan and settled in a house, he finally gets to live with me. So a few weeks ago I flew to Virginia, not only to visit my family, but to bring my puppy home.
I was so happy to see him again! He’s the sweetest, most gentle giant and loves snuggling. Needless to say, we’ve gone on lots of walks and had lots of cuddle time. I knew there was no better way to celebrate than to do a photoshoot together. It’s been a while since we’ve had any pictures taken, and I couldn’t wait to capture some new memories.
In a few days I’ll begin the drive back to Michigan with Mishka. It doesn’t feel real yet, but I couldn’t be more ecstatic. I know he’s going to love it too–especially during the freezing winter months when we get snowed in. I’m looking forward to all the fun we’ll have. And now that he will be around all the time, I’ll be sure to have Mishka make an appearance on my blog a lot more often!
Styling the Playsuit
1. H&M Straw Hat: The sun hat is a summer must-have. And at the price point I couldn’t pass this one up!
2. H&M Sunglasses: The pop of color these give to an otherwise monochromatic outfit is to die for.
3. ALDO Choker: This choker is the perfect size–not too small and not too big.
4. H&M Playsuit: Playsuits are my all time favorite clothing piece because you just slip them on and they’re an instant outfit. Plus the over the shoulder look is so in!
5. Forever 21 Pointed Mules: I wear these shoes ALL. THE. TIME. They’re so comfy and effortlessly stylish.
6. H&M Ring Set: Mix and match these rings with other sets you own for a heavily jeweled look like I have.