For a fashionable casual day look.
It’s wedding season and basically everyone I know (except me) is engaged. As of a couple months ago, my best friend joined the ranks and has been venue hunting in our hometown. So, being the maid of honor, I took a trip home to help out. There are tons of adorable locations from rustic farms to riverfront log cabins. I can see why it’s so difficult to choose.
One of our favorite spots so far is this old factory warehouse turned event center. It’s an updated building, but the old charm and vintage elements have been preserved. It would fit perfectly with her romantic, rustic, and elegant theme. There is a ceremony hall with gorgeous wood beam details and a large outdoor patio area for a seamless transition to the reception.
I love weddings and helping to plan the details is a blast. I’m so happy for my BFF and honored that I’ll get to stand by her on her big day. And when my day comes I know that she’ll be right there for me too!
Styling the Embroidered Denim Skirt
1. Bustier: A cropped bustier is the best thing ever. Everything is high waisted these days, so you’ll never run out of bottoms to wear it with.
2. Choker: This necklace looks great with almost any outfit. Everyone needs at least one thick black choker.
3. Sunglasses: These purple mirrored sunnies are so unique! Plus I love that they’re frameless.
4. Double Prong Belt: Two years ago I wouldn’t have believed you if you told me I’d be into this belt. But today I’m loving it! It adds texture to your outfit.
5. Embroidered Skirt: Can you tell I’m on an embroidery kick these days? I’ll be the first to admit I have an obsession.
6. Velvet Booties: LOVE these. They’re a statement and make your look stand out.